"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Walmart+ is available for 50% off for those that are on certain type of assistance. Eligible programs include SNAP, WIC, Medicaid, SSI, TANF, TTANF, NSLP and LIHEAP.
You get your first 30 days for free. Or if you already subscribe and didn’t realize you could get this discount, it will give you the chance to swap. Visit the page for Walmart+ Assist to start signing up.
Your discounted price will be $6.49 a month or $49 a year and you will still get all the benefit of Walmart+
- Free delivery of groceries from your store
- Free shipping with no order minimum
- Save 10 cents on fuel on many gas stations
- Free Paramount+ Subscription
- Do returns from home
- Early access to Black Friday deals and many other sales
- Earn 5% Walmart Cash on Travel
- Mobile Scan and Go in stores
- Video Streaming with Pluto TV ad-free